<body>

♥ Friday, October 6, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Countdown tO my ROM*~*~*~*

Special Post for this day

Happy Mid Autumm Festival

Today is the 6th Oct.. whom alot of people should be out celebrating with their loves one, having nice dinner and bringing the children to play lanterns and candles which I have used to play in the past but not anymore. However after this day, it also another day which my ROM arrival after today. Somehow the mood in me doesnt feel that good especially the whole day when I start my work in the morning. I get flare up easily even over a small bean matter. So glad that the time past very fast..

I manage to pick up my good mood and prepare to go home and do whatever preparation which I need to do for my Big day..Get my nails done nice nice, but somehow it not really the design which I think of.. but just want to get it done fast and then go home asap to watch my favourite show which will be the last episode. Finally the show still end with a good ending... which I believe this is everyone hope to see...

I am in a confused, stress and messy mind. Yet the other half was so excited, looking forward and happy that the day finally is here.. After today.. my status will be change from Single to Married. I am no longer call Miss.. I will be call Mrs Lim..People asking me whether I am excited about it.. But I only know I feel quite numb about it.. maybe it because something which have happen before it really comes on the actual day, that why I am unable to explain hw my feeling is.. Will be update again in the next story.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:50 PM