♥ Monday, October 23, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Maggie Wedding*~*~*~*
This week is a nice time for enjoyment especially to plan for holiday cos it a super long weekend for the whole week.... This long weekend was kinda a busy week for me ba, As it was *Maggie* wedding, so both Yuting and me have planned to stay overnight with Angie.. I like such feeling of spending the time with them and doing things together. We went there in the afternoon, bought alot of snacks and things to prepare for the wedding day..
Other than prepare the things, we also have Maggie mee for dinner too and watched the whole night of VCD *Stairway to Heaven* which I didn't expect that it such a nice show till I really concentrade on the show, it really touches my heart and feeling that I spent the whole of the day watching total of 8disc which used up 8hr of my time sitting there.. *Haha* thus have also turned in quite late and woke up the next morning.. Lucky that it wasn't a deep sleep I have that made me difficult to wake up. All of us just dolled up and quickly Headed to Maggie house.
All of us was just anticipating how fun it can be to play the groom and made him do all sorts of funny actions throughout the whole day and night..The times seems to pass very fast, just as is like we have just woke up in the morning, then spend the whole day with them, after that all of us have to doll up for the wedding dinner as well... Lucky we have planned out everything to be donel, have our hair set together @ Ting auntie place after that head back to the hotel washed up and prepare to get ready for the dinner. Maybe I feel very tired after the whole day so have really lost the mood to do anything or to say anything much.. After the dinner, we just headed home and ended the night.. So glad that I need not wake up early morning for work cos Company shut down for the replacement holiday *Yeah Yeah*... (@_@)

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 1:17 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>