<body>

♥ Saturday, October 7, 2006♥

*~*~*~*My ROM day*~*~*~*


Finally my big day is here when I woke up in the early morning but I can tell you I ain't excited about it.. and of cos it not because I ain't happy about it.. cos I have already prepared myself to face this day calmly, compared to actual wedding, it less stressful already.. but somehow I was really quite a disappointed to myself.. you read on and you know why.. before the night I have called and reminded all my guests..

** Dear Guest, please be punctual for my ROM @ 12.30pm sharp, Don't be late **

We have our breakfast nearby and the went to get myself doll up at the salon which appointment have been booked beforehand but shit.. The make up artist was late for 30min which means my precious 30mins was taken away by her... somemore while waiting for my turn to get my eyebrow and make up done, I have to let my sister to go for it first so that she be able to get collect the camera from her friend.. however I feel that the make up artist was not that pro at all, the feeling and make up she have gave to me wasn't the type which I have imagined to be, by the time she get my face done, it was already 1145am, See the time have already make me frantically enough of the waiting to get my hair done as well and still I have to wait awhile somemore before the hairstylist can do my hair.. I think this is the different for the price you have paid for ba.. cos I have cancelled away my personal make up artist whom suppose to come my house and do for me personally instead.. Haiz.. I refused to spend that amount of money and end up get myself more inconvenience instead.. By the time we are ready, guess what.. the time already 1230pm and of cos I was already later than the late when my ROM suppose to start at 1pm sharp.. Hectic day for me.. end up after all the reminder, I was the one who was late instead.. So shy all my guest were all waiting for my appeared..I think my mother-in-law was kinda unhappy about it too.. when she saw me, she couldnt smile at me at all.. In her heart was thinking how can I be like this to have late for such important event.. ? Nothing to say anymore.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Erm after I have reached not long, I was like not given a amber time to breathe before waiting for my turn, and it seems like I should be ready when I have reached cos all including the solomiser was already waiting for me to reach and start the ceremony..Standing at the doorstep together with my guest ready to enter the room.. Inside was so quiet and all of us gathering around in the room. With all the eyes looking at the both of us, we have hold our hand in hand, facing each other and begin to make our vows in front of so many people.. *SHy*..after the Vows exchanged, we put on rings for each other and as usual, Our peck in front of them and everything was annouced that we will become husband and wife thru faith and sickness, Rich and Poor.. we will have to be together forever as long as we live.. * I was so touched and moved by the feeling he have gave to me *


After the event, taken a few pics with them, *I was Regretted that I didn't manage to take enough pictures at all especially the view and secnery @ the background* cos all of us seems like rushing out for time... We proceed to the Furama Hotel for the high tea which we have arranged specially for my guests. But somehow I don't have the appetite to eat at all.. so whether the food was nice anot I oso dont know, the whole day was like just walking around entertaining my friends, hoping that they will enjoy the food arrange for them, I am happy liao .. but still I think the food wasn't that great and it seems like abit not worth for the amount of money paid. At last the day have just over.. the whole day event ended around 5+ and all of us leave for our home.. I was really so tired that I dozed off immediately when I lie down on my bed..





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 7:57 PM