<body>

♥ Sunday, October 8, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Special Feeling*~*~*~*

One day after our marriage.. My dear Hubby was simply so sweet to me.. spending the time and day at home. Actually both of us was still in the wondering that are we really husband and wife after we have spent this 6yrs together.. ? Just a change overnight, both of us are feel like a newly couple whom have just got together like the first time when we have started dating each other. You always think of the sweet moments like things have just happened yesterday..

** How long can this last **

I having this thought in myself somehow.. a marriage can change a person.. towards a relationship which made you feel that u r being so sweet and tender, well care for and protected by him. A feeling that a small gal like me seems to have grown up to be someone wife, wanting to plan out a very long future with him.. things which both of us should starting to plan out how to set up our future and etc.. Our Wedding Bells, House and commitment..

** Family commitment **

Frankly speaking, I feel that after marriage, things are not just only the both of us, alot of things also have to involve with our family members. There are some of the things which I feel that I find it difficult to accept and adapt to the changes going around me together with them.. eg. the most classic one is.. another 3 weeks later, His elder brother is also going to get settle down and the family will have one more member living with us in the 4-rm flat, somehow I find it really weird to have one more person with us after all spending all these 6yrs with my mother-in-law, his bro and Ray.. then now suddenly I am going to have one more sister-in-law after 31Oct2006 to stay with us permanently. I am really scare of such feeling that I just trying to avoid myself from staying there with them cos I couldn't imagine what my life will be..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:34 PM