<body>

♥ Monday, October 16, 2006♥

*~*~*~*~Weekend Update*~*~*~*

13oct2006

It was an unplanned day that Ray have come to fetch me after work for dinner at Geylang. In fact I always like such feeling that he would called me up and said that he will bring me go for dinner even as planned or unplanned, Of cos I will be ready all out to meet him even @ just last minute. But he was really very late by the time he have reached, I was also very hungry, lucky geylang wasn't too far away from us else I don't know what time I have endure just to find a place to eat. but too bad alot of time we attempt to gO for the "Bat Kut Tei" for the dinner, but it seems that they seldom operate for business on Friday night de. Disappointed we have to go find other things to eat instead, end up with Teochew Porridge, then we went to settle our craved for the durian as well.. *yummy*.. After that we went to Marina Square for a short walk and shopping as well to find my shoes and so lucky I have manage to get the 2nd last pair of the Shoes in URS @ $32 after disc 20%. *great*.

14Oct2006

Today have an outing call "Hen's Night out" for Maggie as she will be getting married one week later after today. So we all always have such practice to celebrate such night only with all the ladies whoever are married or single or attached. All would gathered together and then "Zouk Out" till late midnight then went home. Before that we have planned to gO Maggie house to do some preparation for her wedding.. then have nice "Porridge" for dinner and green Bean to go with for dessert. After that watched a little while of the show, then we all dolled up and prepare ourselves to go out at about 10pm+ on the way to Zouk. Long time have never been there since then.. somemore it a weekend Saturday fever.. guess it should be very packed with nice house music. but what ? it really very packed but the music isn't that great.. I think it also because I was having headache and drank 2 bottle as well which caused me to have such terrible feeling.. *Vomit* went dizzy with the music played there.. *Yucks* not Long after that around 1am++ most of us have decided to go home since we doesn't really enjoyed the night at all.. No point staying so late. FInally I am so happy that I am home around 2am to turn in..

15Oct2006

*Haiz. cant imagined this day was the most boring day for me on the Sunday. The whole morning I have woke up, been doing nothing at all.. After my morning breakfast, Went to Jurong Point with my family for window shopping, have a nice treat for them blended ice coffee to go with some tiramisu and rashberry cheesecake before heading home.. After I have reached home, i Was totally shagged out and all I can think of to do is sleep on my cozy bed hiding under the blanket with the fan blewing me.. *ZZZzzz* I think the only place I can sleep comfortably is my own house, Mum will not come and disturb me nor said me why I only know how to sleep whole day long.. unlike my mother in law, I was so stress that whenever I hear her voice near me, I will get startled and jump out.. I feel so comfortable in my own house though there really much for me to do either.. but I think this cannot be for long, as weekend usually have to spend it with my loves one.. my family and as well as my dear RAy too.. * Dilemma * between loves one and my whole day sleeping.. Haha..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:06 AM