<body>

♥ Friday, October 27, 2006♥

*~*~*~*When Girls Get together*~*~*~*




It always a nice and enjoyable to talk to the gals.. especially whenever there meet up, we will never have ending talks and laughters... hahaha.. all of us can just act like no one around us and enjoyed the whole outing.. The whole day in the office, Brenda, Serene and I just having our chat through the emails and arrange for a last minute gathering if we all are able to make it since we are free, never except not only the 3 of us, we have also additional of 2 more gals * Sin Lin & Michelle* with us which have made the group the more the merrier... *haha* (",) , We meet up to go Marina Square to have our dinner @ Imperial Restaurant.. after that we went shopping a walk at the Mall, Wasted money to buy a blouse which I have saw @ *Little MatchGirl*, after disc 30% less, I only need to pay $23 for the original price @ $32. *Great Deal*..

After that we have planned to go unwind since we did not want to end the outing this early, so I have suggested to the *New Asia Bar*... a nice place for unwind and have a soft dance despite the crowds which I detested it.. I think to enjoy @ a club, it is also important to have the common person whom we can share the interest with... else I guess it also wont't be that fun ...We end the night about 11pm+ then headed back home...(@_*)




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:01 PM