♥ Monday, November 27, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Heartache*~*~*~*
I feel so heartached!! Why is my heartache?? This is my first time went to visit the company appointed doctor *Raffles medical* which is under those GP groups, and since it company doctor, so everything should be paid for under medical benefit but it not applied to all company at all.. Maybe especially towards local company ba...
Haiz.. Really get so disappointed with this company again and again even when talking about the medical fees.. you can never guess how much is per consultation. I think if not wrong, should be $30 only ba.. it isn't alot right?? but guess what? It also not enough for me to cover my whole bill at all, I still have to pay aside another $24 off total bill..meaning to say the whole bill cost me $54 for everything.. Isn't it so expensive? This is the first time I have seen such a expensive GP doctor someomore, the worst thing is .. I am not able to get back any claim for the additional charges too.. So does this consider medical benefit to the staff?? Will we be happy?
Haiz.. Though I never regret getting out of Pioneer despite the benefit which I used to have.. Just flash out GP card at the appointed GP, We will get such free consultation for our sickness.. But somehow the payout wasn't that great enough for me to stay on just because of the benefit.
Really missed the usual GP group which I have used to frequent in the past eg like
* Eden Family - located @ Jurong West St 41
* Alexandra Family - located @ Queenstown Dawson
* Shenton Clinic - located @ JE MRT station
But never ever will miss such a company doctore *Raffles Medical Group* Located @ anywhere which available.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 7:21 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>