♥ Saturday, November 18, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Sony Cyber-Shot*~*~*~*

Yeah...! Finally after so much hesitation.. I have finally get down to it and bought myself the Sony Cyber Shot (T10) Sensual Pink.. keke... Why do I hesitate so much it because partly of the price.. Original Price $599.00.. which is closed to $600 that I have to save and scrimp so much to get one.. But with the help of Peinee Friend who is a Sony Staff enable to get the staff price discount.. I am not sure how much exactly is the discount rate, I only know that instead of buyinhg at $599.00.. I manage to buy @ $526.00 instead.. isnt that nice?? A slim, pink, 7.2megapix, 2.5"screen cost only $526 with freebies of 512card & Sony Casing... I have asked alot of comment and also advise.. The replied they have said are nothing much but worth the price .. So definetely can buy it without thinking much.. and Of cos with the staff price.. Don't need to tink even more le la!!.. haha.... The most wonder thing is that after I have told Dear about this price discount help from a friend, He also have finally agreed to let me buy too. I did not have to wait more longer.. manage to meet up with this friend to help me get the camera at Bugis Sony Gallery today. So happily throughout the whole day thinking of how to use and play with it. I think the first tIme I am going to use for is Peinee Wedding on the 25thNov2006, after that for the Xmas gathering, then my BKK trip coming in Jan so on and on... Must really fully utilise it whenever there a chance... Make it worth the price. *hehe*

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:33 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>