<body>

♥ Saturday, November 11, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Special Special*~*~*~*

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

**Special Wish to Madeline**

*~* Happy Birthday tO her*~*

It Maddy special day for her... but It not a special day to me..I just find it so special that I won't want to miss blogging for this post either.. *keke* Why is that so ??
See this date *1111* (keke can get it now?) yeap yeap... this day is 11Nov2006 which is really a nice number straight *1111* Isn't it so special ??

**haha**.. I am Crazy in getting 4D every week hoping that one day my special no# with be out.. talked about 4D.. I feel I really feel that I don't have the luck in gambling at all.. Like the usual no# which I would always bought don't seems to be getting out of no where.. Once when I get am disappointed in it, stupid lo..Just appear on this day when I never buy it.. Then I was like eyes looking in the air.. vision of the $$ with wings flying and vanished in the air.. *stamp feet*

Now only small bet on a few no# in my mind... it have been 1 mth 4days since my ROM over till now not even one no# have open at all.. *unlucky no#* I have .. but I just won't give up and I believe the day will come soon.. I gonna strike it big *Pray*





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 5:14 PM