*~*~*~*Bot my new cellphone K800i*~*~*~*
After much consideration, I am so glad that I did not reali think so much and decided to buy the model phone instead of Nokia N73. Due to people comment that "N Series fone have got lot of problem especially when it 3G fone, I think it applied to all Nokia fone ba.. which I have faced from my current N3230 was hanged when I tried to answer the calls, or else it would switch off and on again itself when I am playing games or doing something halfway. Thinking of all this problem makes me feel that I will not regret choosing this model instead.
I was so excited thinking that I am going to get new fone.. early in the morning I woke up, Ray send me to Causeway Point starhub to upgrade the plan for the fone @ promotion price $368 which I thought the cheapest deal but shit I did not bring along the Starhub Voucher $100 with me hence, I got disappointed u-turn back home empty handed =/ why am I so blur sotong? but end up instead of turning back to causeway Point, I went to check it out @ the Northpoint instead, guess what? The price for the fone only sell @ $298. At the moment without thinking, I walked in and grabbed the deal with them. I only glad that being sotong do helps sometimes OK!
Upgrade plan for 2yrs, less $100 with the voucher, with Handphone trade @ $170, I only bought the fone for $28 free with 256mb mini SD card... Isn't that great .. so happy walking home with the bag. v(^_^)v

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 8:03 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>