♥ Saturday, December 9, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Casual Blogging*~*~*~*
Was browsing through the whole pc.. looking @ photos which I have took in the past.. always bring some memories of the times which I have spent the moments times..Always made me missed the times when I am there.. . Places where I will always feel so peaceful and relaxed. Keke.. maybe I should try to take more of the view wherever I go ... At least are some of the recommendation.. So far I hasn't been to many place yet, But It won't just end here.. Everytime when I think of planning to go for a trip, I would have to think will I prefer seaside or busy street.? Both are able to relaxed and make one feel tired after a long day... just tat one need to spend more money in shopping another one just dip yourself all day long at the seaside.
**The Eden View**

**Bintan View Morning Sea View ** Low Tide

**Afternoon Sea** High Tide
**Bintan Resort **

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:38 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>