<body>

♥ Sunday, December 31, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Goodbye Year 2006*~*~*~*

Since after I have passed my 21st Birthday in Year 2002, people have been telling me that time will pass even more faster before I realised it and of course I did not said I don't believe it either.. But no matter what we just can't stop the time from running away either, so of course we must live to our life fullness with happiness and most importantly have no regret.

So what have I done for this year 2006? In fact I have both happy and sad event for myself. The most saddness things in me is that Something appear in me and yet not destined to be with me, I have sadness for that moments which I can never ever forget it in my life. But I didn't stop myself from being happy either, I have tell myself that I know if it is mine, one day it will still come back to me. I know that day won't be a long waiting neither will be a another sadness thing if it really comes. Will anticipate for the day to come soon..

What is the happiest things for me? Haha.. my lifetime moments with Ray and I have finally tie our knots this year on the 07Oct2006 after our 6years down the road since 03Aug2000 which really have been through alot good and bad times together, happiness, sadness, fearless and misunderstanding but nevertheless all of this bad thing have already been through and overcome all obstacle. *clap clap* till today it have been our 3rd month since after our ROM. *keke*..and after our BKK trip back on the 15Jan will also be the time for our wedding plan to carry out.

What more have I got to see ahead? Oh ya ya... my 2nd tIme BBK trip upcoming on this 11Jan06 which is coming soon in another 1 more weekend time. Don't know why this time trip don't really feel that we have waiting for long to wait for the day to come compare to the 1st time round.. *haha* going to plan out my leave soon once I have resume work on the 3rd Jan.. Hmm.. What else.. It seems like there so many things in my mind but I just can't remember what actually I should do and wish.

Bek have asked me before what is my resolution for year 2007 which I still not able to answer him at all. It not that I can't just tat I havent figure out what I really can make it for this resolution either, when I have think of it then I will tell you another time. Ok. *haha*.. I should do some update listing and my wishlist for Year 2007. so that people can hear it and they can fulfil it for me. *haha*... * I wish * I wish *




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:01 PM