*~*~*~*Helpless feeling*~*~*~*
Today feel so helpless, bored, senseless, tiring, moodless, mood swing and etc.... Too much to say about my feeling.. Haiz..Just so glad that today already the Friday... I already expected that I will be very busy today when Vera is on leave for her holiday trip, but just never expect that I be so busy that I don't even have the time for my breakfast and lunch at all. When I stepped in the office start up my desktop, then have to start working non stop., doing the shipment plan for delivery schedule, then have to prepare shipment report and the comfirmed everything before sending out. After that then have to update the schedule for the plan today.. Somehow I also don't know what I am really doing or what I should really go and do then won't be that busy and my things keep on piling more and more..
When I have started out my work the first time when I finished my study, friends and even previous boss have told me before that no matter what.. I should set priority at work to clear everything instead of letting it piling up else, I will be the one who will be miserable whenever i stepped in the office.. Yeap Indeed almost everyday I have got this kind of feeling thinking what have done and what have not done. Not nice feeling at all, made myself so miserable that I feel like crying out on this day again but of cos I hold back my tears thinking that it Friday, so should endure and I did made it.
Planned was to go and buy new handphone "Sony Ericsson K800i* today after work as I have checked out the promotion price upgrade @ $368 for today. Which I think it can be quite a good deal too.. But don't know why I was like hesitating so much, simply have no time to go and think whether I really want to buy this Sony Ericsson or the Nokia N73. Really in a dilemma... So helpless and alone... In short there no one to go with me to give me comment and help me to take a look .. feel myself so pathetic sometimes.. By the time when I have finished my works, the time was around 7pm, kinda like too late to go anywhr else except home. End up I just decided to pack my things, get on my feet and carry myself all the way home.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:04 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>