*~*~*~*Last Day fOr wOrk*~*~*~*
Since from yesterday trip to Batam factory for being an Auditor for their stock take, Reached Harbourfront around 9+ in the morning, taking the ferry for around 1hr+ to reach Batam makes me really so tired of the journey but the time there really flies very fast too.. counting here and there, stop for our lunch break, another 2nd round of counting, my colleagues came back shouting for all of to get ready to go back Singapore.. Just like this one day of the working time have gone easily. *bleh* But of cos really made me so tired that I can sleep all the way from the time I board the ferry till I alight from the ferry.
Today is the Friday 29Dec2006 which also marked the last working day of the year 2006. I think I hasn't really touched my work at all and this day is also the most relaxing time for me @ work. As all the system and work are to stop due to the whole company stock take day for the final year. Woke up very early today around 6am and step out of the house at 630am.. Never expect that the weather and air for this timing was really so fresh and the most great thing is that very little walking on the road, even taking the MRT also have lesser people taking at this time. Definetly I have alot of space for me to sit instead of standing all the way to work.
When I have reached the workplace, all of them were sitting in the conference room waiting for the meeting to get started, but luckily I weren't that late to reach today and after that we all get down with the Counting of the stocks and successfully complete the whole counting end earlier at 4pm, relaxed and do abit of my work, manage to end work @ 5.55pm sharp! haha .. earlier than before which I am only suppose to leave @ 6pm but it seems today giving us bonus to do whatever we want but compare to other company who have already knocked off for 1/2 day, there really nothing more to say. Anyway Good Bye to Working Year 2006.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:44 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>