<body>

♥ Sunday, December 24, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Xmas Gathering 23Dec2006*~*~*~*

Firstly wish my Hubby Dear for his Birthday today

Happy 28th Birthday

While waiting for Dear to come and fetch me as usual.. I have to stay home and idling till around evening time 5+ before he reach my house. So sian and bored and just repeatedly keep on watching the "Stairway to Heaven" and somehow still won't find this show is bored and sick at all. Maybe because of the story and the people who act... I love to see the guy so sweet to the gal. Haiz but ending never be that good at all.. No Happy everlasting. No matter how many times I watches this show sure will cry out for them.


Finally I hear his footstep walking to my door.. so happily to see him here, it means I can step out of the house soon as I am going to rot at home.. However don't know why suddenly I feel there is something like.. not right with him and he didn't even tell me anything. So I went to see outside of the window and to find that his Bike was not park downstair as usual for today. It seems like he have actually wanted to surprise me when we have step out and to see our car instead of his bike, but then I think I just too clever to expose him which indeed I have searched out the car key from his pocket.. !! I was so delighted and yet feel surprise that today no need to carrry so many heavy things over sitting on the bike and drenched under the rain.

After we have reached to Angie house, all of them was already waiting there but not for us but for the Buffet.. Haiz. I am so hungry that I thought I will have food to eat when I reached her house at 7pm, but never expect the food is even later than me..By then when the food have reached, we have quickly settled down around the table and goggled the food, imagine how hungry we are.. ? *haha*.. but somehow the food isn't that tasty even though it also from the "NEO GARDEN" maybe because there no more pre-heat of the food when send over already turned cold.. I think only because it the budget type of package for the season which is like this.. but normally should have served more better. Apart from having dinner, we have also get down with our Xmas gift exchange as well which all of us have prepared on this day, but this time is different... we did not have any game on hand either nor too much preparation. So was like just have the chance to choose the kind of packaging we want and get the gift.. without all snatching for the no# like crazy which I feel it isn't really fun this way. But of cos the nicer things is that Both Ray & I have got the presents that we want. *Bolsters & Bedsheet* which really unplanned..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After everything done, we have planned wanted to watch midnIte movie "Charlotte Web" but haiz.. I think due to festive season, most of the cinema were fully booked and definetely there are not much choice to choose and there isn't so many seats for 8 of us too.. nevertheless, we still get on our feet and have went to Orchard to take some pictures and the lighting decoration in the wee hours and surprisingly there still alot of cars and people all around hanging in the town. Everywhere was like so packed here and there and also have to take turns to take the pictures too.. After a short walk distance, all of us were like so tired and sleepy and ended the Nite @ 2am.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 1:29 PM