<body>

♥ Saturday, January 20, 2007♥

*~*~*~*Ever Wonder*~*~*~*

Nothing in particular.. just feeling moody and don't feel like talking to anyone... Don't feel like telling anyone.. I AM MOODY.. anyway Cancerian character is just an emotional creature who don't know how to deal with the heart and feeling. Very weak in balance herself whenever she is unhappy.. The worst is that easily throw temper when she is stress or even might just hurt someone (not anyone particular, can be anyone) unintentionally.. after when she have recovered from her normal self.. She seems to have forget everything, forget that she have already hurt other people...

Have you ever wondering about yourself..? wondered what you should do to make live your life fullness with blessing & happiness?? Sometimes do you feel that yourself is lost in the forest, maybe lose yourself to the world, in your friends world, or maybe even in your own world? Somehow and sometimes I do feel it this way.. Sometimes I feel that I have some hope there for me, and yet sometimes I feel that I lost the hope just one flash across me.. Maybe I think I am having mood swing in me again. Sometimes I feel myself so happy when i woke up in the early morning.. cleaned myself fresh and lead the day happily under the fresh air.. Maybe I just so emotional that trival matter do troubled me alot and not just a while.. but quite a long time takes me to recover myself.

Why do some people seems like they are always so happy appearing in front of me? Feel like they are so blessed with happiness running around them every minute, every second and every hour. Maybe they also do feel troubled sometimes just that I am not them to feel it when they do.. *keke*.. Can one be so happy always in this world? Now I don't feel happy this moment because I have think too much for nothing. Find myself so quiet and need alot of quiet moments. Don't have the mood to talk at all.. Feeling so tired.. so sleepy.. I have the longest sleep today.. *haha*.. Refused to wake up to do nothing at all.. I hate the feeling of being at home alone.. so quiet.. even my dog also so quiet with no one to play with him.. Can't hear his barking, can't hear his neck bell ringing when he is moving as he is also same like me.. so lazy to move ard especially facing the 4 walls.. walking here and there is only just round and round make him even more tired to walk and walk with no direction.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:30 PM