♥ Thursday, February 1, 2007♥
*~*~*~*Feel so heavy*~*~*~*
Don't know why ... I feel so heavy in me.. the kind of heavy feeling which I almost not able to lift myself up to do anything else.. Have to force myself get out of the bed, travelled to work, immediately walk off after knock off time, increase my foot pace to go home early.... that what I have been doing for these few days.. New year is around the corner. It seems alot of things I have not done at all... Not yet done buying new clothings, cleaning up my rooms and etc.. The worst is.. I really need a hair trim for my damage hair badly, I need to cut everything of the bad hair away ... it too long, too damage, too dry and too brittle.. simply cannot run smoothly through my fingers. Maybe such damage hair feeling cause my mood and everything so heavy in me, thinking what should I cut away my fringe or leave as it is..?? Somehow I feel that I don't suit to have long fringe hanging in front... like covering my eyes.. made me look so listless, everyday like a sleepy face..*Dilemma* to cut or not
Erm.. Friday meeting with the gals gonna cancelled due to not free, personal problems and alot so have to postpone to another week instead which also not able to comfirmed.. *haha* I think have to hurry go shop for the clothing myself.. there always changes in the meeting plan.. don't know when is the time we can really meet up and to go shopping somemore.. Finally weekend going to come.. I must get my shopping spree done...

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:10 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>