<body>

♥ Thursday, January 18, 2007♥

*~*~*~*I need shopping Spree bAdly*~*~*~*

New year season coming soon.. everyone have got their bonus, but not me lei... whether we have bonus anot is still and unknown answere in our head.. NO one here announce any good news to motivate us to work .. seems like I m counting down everyday for the day to come... **kekekekeke**

Suddenly I have the mood for the shopping spree.... Or maybe I didn't really enjoy the BangKok trip enough for the shopping and maybe I din really buy anything which I want in my list.. I think there is nothing for me to buy from Bangkok so come back Singapore have to continue with my spree again. In fact I have alot of things in mind I want to buy..

* Levis Straight cut Jeans *
* Fossil / Swatch Watch *
* 1 Pants *
* 1 blouse *
* 1 more pair of shoes *
* Whitegold earrings *

Though have just bought 2 pair, but still not enough to cover all my ear loop.. haha.. I still need somemore to go... sometimes regret for poking too many holes on the ear, now even buying earring also have problem choosing the design & price also a problem.. Anymore place have got better design for young lady like me ? *Haha*




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:00 PM