♥ Thursday, February 15, 2007♥
*~*~*~*Happy Valentine Day*~*~*~*

A day to spend with your loves one.. the sweet moments to share, the memories to hold every now.. I guess almost all the couples will be out on the streets soon after the office hours is over.. Holding brunch of bouquet in their hands or even the bears, chocolates and etc from their loves one .. Remember the school times I have rec'd on this special days were those Bear, Chocolate and Flowers.. was really the sweet things flashed back then.. But for me not going to spend this special day for today.. as usual I think have been quite sometimes I did not really go celebrate such a day too.. It not because everything were expensive, alot of couples outside nor anything else, it just that Dear couldn't have the heart to bring me out specially for the atmosphere at all.. I don't know what to say about him either.. I accept the fact that ya.. i won't be meeting him tonight at all.. I be going home to buy the CNY biscuit for his mother before everything got sweep out. Ya. that is my program for tonight.. =)
Yipee.. I have rec'd a big bouquet from someone - who said he likes me alot but as friends ok.. what do you all think about.. ?? hahaha.. he don't want me to reveal his name.... in fact I am ok to reveal his name.. but respect to his choice to remain the secret between us.. *haha*.. Hope no one have actually saw him placing the order that day.. cos the place was very near to his office wor... I guess alot of people will walk pass this place for their lunch there..Else I think I am not able to keep this secret of his anymore +haha+ Apart from this bouquet.. As usual have got a stalk of rose from my Boss of this company which is the 2nd time he have distribute to the ladies in this office..
+ Big stalks of Lilies + 
+ A stalk of Rose from my boss + 

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:37 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>