*~*~*~*Boredom*~*~*~*
Why I am so bored today? It seems like everything seems so quiet especially when it near to CNY holiday coming soon.. Most of the office almost going to shut down soon.. But my office still operate normal on this whole week.. Most people have took leave to leave for their holiday, hometown and preparation for the upcoming event. The time for this whole week really very slow.. Even one minute also feel like one second..Can really feel I am damn bored here.. When is my knock off time gonna be here.?? Somehow there evil thought on me to go on urgent leave tomorrow?? Whatever things come back on the 26Feb then say?? *thinking.. thinking*
After knock off, will be going to meet Cerissa at Orchard for a shopping, dinner and maybe unwind depend on how the time goes for us when we are there.. sometimes it impossible to do so many things at one go when things are easier to said than done.. *haha*.. Most probably shopping will be out of the list.. As she have nothing to buy, for me is just want to use up a $30 Voucher from Isetan.. Maybe can just plan to buy a blusher which I like it very much from *Anna Sui*?? Or is there any other better things for me to buy? >> Continued
Reach Orchard around 730+ and while waiting for her to come, I went to shop myself *LMG* one of my favourite boutique cos I have got the 15% disc for the member and further discount storewide 15% as well.. got a blouse in white which I only average liking.. but cos the price is afforable so I bought it at $20.40 after less 30%. Afterwhich went in to Isetan to browse for something which can used the $30 voucher, end up I still only look around for the blusher between Paul & Joe or Biotherm cost also around the same at 30+.. In the end I decided to buy the Biotherm instead since I am using the foundation for the base.. Might as well go as one whole set since I am comfortable with it.
Met up with Cerissa around 8+ and straight headed for our dinner, but I did not had any of it, maybe the time quite late and somemore don't have anymore craved for the dinner but craved on Mint Ice-cream instead, I have been thinking of eating Ice-Cream since Tues.. but until today still have not fulfil my craving at all! Will I be able to get it tomorrow instead.. after the dinner, we have walked alittle while then stop by @ the Wisma Indochine for a short and relax unwind before heading home...
*:: My Biotherm Blusher ::*

*:: My 6th Blouse from *LMG ::*

*:: Our Enjoyment for the Drink ::*

*:: The Drink colors matches to Our clothes ::*


*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 1:33 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>