<body>

♥ Wednesday, February 28, 2007♥

*~*~*~*Dilemma State*~*~*~*

Suddenly when I tot of .............. I sure to caught in between... out of no where.. Things are being thrown to me to do, expedite, quote & alot of admin thingy to clear it out. Somehow I am feeling so sick of it.. As I am jammed when looking at the projects.. *Drawing, process and it all about Technical things I am so unsure of and lack of the understanding.. Expected to reply within 3 working days, I don't know I going to take how long before I can complete the job on hand. Sure will be chase by Customer and even my boss.. *Arrghh dOn't cOmes so fast*

I feel myself really in Dilemma mind thinking whether I should anot. *I am thinking of something which I want to do for myself. I thought I should be able to pursue further to get the kind of achievement I want. But somehow if I do want to pursue it, I will have to sacrifice as well. Why is always making a decision so difficult for me to decide once and for all.

Or maybe sometimes I think too much for nothing. A flashback was going on my mind running and running.. At that moment I suddenly remember if not for the someone. I wouldnt still be here till today .. At that time should have ended my time with here. But somehow I already let myself stay to adapt to their culture and the fun with them more longer than expected.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:25 AM