♥ Saturday, February 10, 2007♥
*~*~*~*Finally it cOmes*~*~*~*
After a long waiting, all of us were guessing whether we have anot.. The management did not annouce anything neither good nor bad.. Some of us have even heard.. *hey there no bonus for this month because company have gave us extra day off for the CNY as compensation.. At that moments, I was furious.. so angry... thinking I have waited so long for nothing... Yeap.... this is in our angry mind..
The next day... We have asked, that is it we won't have our Bonus for this year?? My boss replied >> who said so ?? will have, will have...... so made us all waited again... giving us another chance to believe that we will have it.. In our mind was still another question marks again.. Tinking both are the management.. but whose words is more true and accurate..... ? But still since have already waited, just go on waiting.. =/
On this day... We heard from people saying ... they have got their bonus in their bank... was it true..?? What we have heard.. ? it comfirmed?? We are still guessing here and there.. talking here and there.. checking internet banking every now and then to see whether I got it.. and one click in.. I saw the cheque deposit the amount of money today.. Yeap.. Finally we have got it.. though it not alot.. but it also 1 month for us.. meaning to say I have got 1+1 = 2mth inclusive of the AWS!.. Phew... =)

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:59 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>