♥ Sunday, February 18, 2007♥
*~*~*~*First day of New Year*~*~*~*
The first day of the New Year, as usual our family outing since we need not go any house visiting for today.. Meaning to say there will have no red packets for us either.. Except from my Mummy and Uncle... In fact I think I have to make myself disappeared every new year instead.. as definetely there will have people asking from me.. I couldn't wake up in the morning at all as I have turned in late last night after 1 round of Mahjong session.. about 5am then ended the night.. *Yawn*
So I did not go with them to Bugis for the worshipping.. Nap till afternoon time, woke up to get myself doll up while waiting for Dear to come find me with all my new clothes left in his house previously, Finally he have arrived together with his bro this time..since he was alone at home, so bring him together to enjoy the family outing with us as well.. So happily dress up with my new jeans and the blouse to go with my new red high heels...
*:: Done with my designated Nails today ::*

*:: While waiting ::* 
*Yipee It tIme to go out to meet up with my family..Supposed to be somewhere around town area, but opps I think something happened to them on the way... *Arguement*.. my gosh!!. Argue on the first day because of places disagreement ba... Maybe because there were no mall opening on this day and there isn't anything for them to do either especially to stay under the hot weather.. made them furious ba.. however after we have decided to head to MS even though there no shopping mall open today and it gonna be a hot day if going to the *Hongbao River*.. After we have reached there, we went to have our lunch first.. then went to play one round of bowling.. *haha* I think my skill also have detoriated.. cos I din manage to score at least 100+ and above which I always do previously. Forget it anyway they also din manage to do it any better !!.. *haha*
After the game it was already late afternoon and the good time to go to the Hongbao River der.. but reali got disappointed with the theme this year.. There are nothing to see at all.. except for the usual decoration like those 12 animals for people to take pic with their own zodiac!!.. Can change something new and different for another year.?? After a few pics taken, have something to eat then head home in the evening time around 8+ then reached home.. Can say it really very tiring for today.. after a long walking day.. Just can't wait to take off my shoes.. as it is making me uncomfortable... =( *Ended my first day.
*:: Snappy Shot with Dear ::*


*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:53 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>