♥ Friday, February 2, 2007♥
*~*~*~*Hogging on*~*~*~*
Why the bad feeling still hogging on to me ? Not letting me go ? Is it so much fun hogging on to me and making me unbalance in my stand and emotion? I am not good as balancing neither am very good in adjusting myself to the right position I want. Just don't know whether things are on the right track for each moves I have made. EVeryday I am being asked and question and make decision and to think what I should think and what I should do then is the correct way. I am very tired. It seems like before I can answer to every question, I am being buried with more and more question and that is why I feel so tired and heavy each day.
In fact for today, I am feeling much better, just that I am still feeling moodless and restless as I have to take sometImes to adjust the mood to be better and better slowly.. Mainly also because I have the answer in my heart to answer to the question which have buried me.. which I think should be understandable after today.. I am still under recovery but not as fast as you think.. But what I can for sure is *No more turning back* from today onward since I decided to look ahead.. actually shouldnt people looked ahead and nt think back when they have decided to do so ?? Maybe I am just the creature think too much... However finally I have my hair cut since the last time I can't remember when was it... I feel the weight lighter, not as dry and brittle as it look, the best part.. I have made the right choice to cut away the fringe and leave it as the dolly head.. *haha*. Have ask for comment from Vera, she said look more better this way.. At least I look more fresher.. and maybe to me I think more cuter? *haha*..

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:39 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>