<body>

♥ Monday, February 26, 2007♥

*~*~*~*My Past weekend*~*~*~*

*:: 24Feb2007 ::*

My weekend was another usual weekend just tat there are more gathering to go for the CNY period. However I've to go Angie house for the annual gathering without fail..It was always so fun and crowded to go her house as the people we met are those usual guys whom we would saw every year. Together having fun, gambling, chit chat and dinner was what we will do.. Just talk about the gambling, I thought I have quite a lucky hand today as have won quite a sum of money from others earlier, however maybe today wasn't my luck too.. Or luck have detoriated as time getting later and later.. All my winning money end up more and more going over to the winner side instead.. *sob Sob*... End up I didn't manage to win much Money home instead. *haha* Lucky I still have Dear to come and fetch me home saving me from spending on the midnIght cab charges. *Phew*

*:: 25Feb2007 ::*

Another Sunday morning.. met up with my friend and headed to his friend house together for the gathering.. playing Mahjong with them..Think today luck was quite good compare to yesterday.. *haha* I manage to get such a good cards that able to recoup quite a lot which I have lose previously. *hehe* Ended the game quite early in the evening. After that we went to have our dinner before heading home. It was quite a relax and early Sunday for me, just tat thinking of working tomorrow really.. make me sick as I think I have rest too much at home making me rotting soon...Was not able to sleep earlier due to the past few nights late turned in.. Gosh.. I really very tired and yet can't get to sleep..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:53 AM