<body>

♥ Wednesday, February 7, 2007♥

*~*~*~*My Second Shopping spree*~*~*~*

A day happened on the 06Feb2007
It seems I have been enjoying myself.. Alone with myself.. Talking about yesterday, I was amazed with myself that I am able to spend the time shopping alone after work... This was in my thought and urge to do so during at work. Yeap I have the urge to go for a shopping spree when I suddenly thought of that I should be able to get something from Far East after going round and round the whole Singapore just to get my shopping list done.. It was so easy to draw out a shopping list for the CNY especially yet it can be so difficult to get the task done when I wanted to do so. I even have tried to look around just to go around the whole Singapore shopping mall which I am familiar with.. just to get the things I want asap... I don't want to be a frantically freak at the last minute when the CNY is coming nearer and nearer that everything seems to grab finished and left the last pc for me... Shopping alone can be a great feeling too...

After I have knocked off, without any hesitation, I headed straight to Orchard and start my shopping browsing.. Target myself to spend get y $100? Just to get a 3/4 & long pant or maybe a shoes.? *haha* Expected that $100 is sure not enough for so many thing at one go. Moreover I haven't even know what I really would get in the end with just the budget $100. Somehow I think my mind was in a messing thought, I was also feeling quite down too... Somehow my whole mind was empty instead with no idea of what I really want to get.. I went in shop by shop, ask to try out the pants which I want.. First shop which I walked into was named "ZENS" mixture of ladies and guys clothing here and there... The price was around the affordable rate.. and because of the price, I have a hard time getting a blouse which I wanted to get it so much no matter how. After I have tried on 2 sizes, end up only "XS" suited me.. But just too bad that all design and color for "XS" was simply hard to get it... Just because there only have 5pcs each for the design and sizes.. after searching high and low, I manage to get one though it not the design which I want, but I just want it, the salesgirl also know how much I want it... Have tried hard to recommend and find for me.. At least they have show a good gesture to a customer, was give me a 10% disc of the cost price since it was the last pc. *Great, grab it only $20.60 after less.. *haha*

Subsequently I have just walked aimlessly looking the shops which will attract me in. *Saw this brand named "Mystic* selling clothes like abit formal.. but not that very formal.. so have went in to take a look..One Pant design manage to caught my eyesight for a try on.. It actually have 2 type of the same design, just tat one is long and short pant... price differ by $10 ba.. After tried it on, I think I will still prefer to get the long pant instead since I find one that suit me @ $49.90.. Isnt that cheap compare to the market outside.? But the bad thing is that I sure have to go for the alteration whenever I get the long pants... This is the most headache part for me during the CNY season, seems like all tailor were taken up in no times, telling me they have alot to rush, may not be able to make it for me in times.. Never mind.. I give up but I won't stop finding other choice just to get it done asap.

Afterwhich, I have walked into another shop, which do not have much choice for people to choose either, But I saw one 3/4 pant that I like it... Went to try it on.. It wasn't really that nice.. but I must emphasis that it not the pant not nice, though really wasn't that nice on me but I still want to get it...cause I think this is the design which I want to get it in my mind... The bad part was.. It doesn't show my butt out..!! Yeap .. means I am too thin for this pant.. *Yipee* commented given by the salesgirl.. Ain't she honest enough to tell me that knowing that I won't buy that since I got a negative comment.. No more thinking it further.. I still ask her for a new pc too.. The same they have spent quite a long time searching for this pant, and don't tell me *sorry Miss, our "s" no more? but lucky I wasn't that unlucky.. they manage to find it out for me.. help me poke 2 more holes for the belt go with the pant. Before I want to make payment, I saw another design which is shorter than a 3/4, after tried it on, I asked for a new pc as well.. *haha*.. just like this.. I got 2 pants from this shop cost me total of $63.80 for 2.. Think this maybe pretty costly for just 2 casual short pants ba..

Finally, I almost have done with all my shopping list... my spending was over $100 for 3 pants & 1 belt. Opps.. I haven't get a pair of shoes yet.. A pair of high heels.. to go with my outfits which I bought today.. Went in the usual boutique "Mondo", Saw one Heels which is quite nice and have 20% disc storewide, wanted to get it.. But why am I so lucky today is that, the only pair of size "35" have sold out .. No choice, but to walk out empty handed.. *kinda disappointed but this is the first time I shopped like nobody business* Maybe giving myself an excuse that shopping for the clothes because CNY is arriving. *haha*.. ended my day happily @ 8+ carrying the shopping bag home. *haha*




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:04 PM