<body>

♥ Saturday, February 3, 2007♥

*~*~*~*Saturday shopping spree*~*~*~*

Yeah!!.. Finally waited for the Saturday here... I can start my shopping spree on this day since after the last 2 week was my miserable times staying at home and bored. As planned, Ray bring me to Malaysia "Jusco" to get my "Levis" Jeans which I have long wanted to get it +Eve Straight Cut+ which not all "Levis" in JB will bring in at all. I missed it that time when I went to Holiday Plaza to look for it but to no avail.. I have to go home empty handed instead.

But not for this time.. since I am here.. no matter what .. I must get it by today for my CNY clothing and without much hesitation, took my size *haha* luckily they have size 24 for me and try in on for them to do with the alteration length.. After consideration, I decided to get one for Ray as well.. since he dont have any Jeans in his wardrobe at all.. Can't imagine right a 28years old man do not have any nice Jeans for outing?? Haiz.. me also not surprise about it either.. In fact I don't really have any ideas how to go about choosing the jeans for the guy wear.. What is the actual and in model now for the guys.? But luckily with the help of the salesgirl, I manage to get one for him which he also like it very much.. At least we did not have a hard time choosing one. After shop awhile more before going for our dinner, I manage to get the bottle of perfume from the bodyshop "Spring Orchid" which have already discontinued in Spore. No longer sell in the market anymore.. To my surprise they still have this but only a few bottles left till stock end. *so happy* that I did not go home empty handed this time.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:50 PM