<body>

♥ Wednesday, February 7, 2007♥

*~*~*~*Sudden Urgent Leave*~*~*~*

At last something which cheers my whole family up was here.. *secret* Erm Suppose to take a leave today.. However I did not do so and plan ahead for the leave, so no choice I need to go work as usual.. though I have something on today... but since I have never planned my leave ahead, I have to woke up early, get myself doll up and go to work as usual, However seeing my whole family at home also prepare to get themselves ready for the outing today.. Got me tempted and don't feel like going to work either.. In fact today they have actually told me beforehand there will have family outing due to special occasion.

Finally I have made up my mind not to report work for today .. *keke* frankly speaking I wasn't in the good and right mind to make myself stay at work... I will think alot, things keep running in my mind and make me lost concentration @ work.. I know myself.. However since I have decide to make it a day for rest, I will use this day to make me forget things which is unhappy, relaxed myself through out the time I have with my family. We have planned to have our lunch at the *RanGoon* Bak kut Tei recommended by my brother, but too bad it was closed for renovation when we reached there.. Just too bad we have to Bugis Street for it instead.. after that went Queensway shopping for the guys clothing before we headed to IMM Giant for groceries..

After running around the whole day was only about 5+ in the evening when my off day time have over.. but all of us was already drained out that can fall asleep easily wherever we can.. headed home around this time to have my dinner and rested for the whole day till tomorrow another endless working day.. *haiz*..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:01 PM