♥ Tuesday, March 20, 2007♥
*~*~*~*Blog before I sleep*~*~*~*
Casual blog for updates before I tuck myself into bed.. Basically there isn't anything nice or happy things for me to post it up either.. Just feel like blogging.. Somehow find myself getting lesser and lesser posting stories of the world of mine into the blog anymore.. Yeap eventaually have found myself getting more and more lamed and bored to the blog even... The feeling don't feel nice either... I think I need to look into more adventures things and pics to post with colors... *look out*
After work, as usual headed home with nothing much to do and to see Ray at my house when I reach the doorstep.. Guess what I am happy about ? My 2 blouses which have bought last week as I have got new clothes thinking of how to go with and when I am going start wearing it... Else I think it will become redundant somewhere till one year later then dig it out. *haha* that impossible ...
Before the day end.. I regretted... when I have decided to follow Ray home today... I never expect that such a hot weather will also rain at night roaring with thunder, it nice to sleep at this time but it isn't great when comes to the next morning.. which mean if the rains continue like this tomorrow morning.. I have to drag myself to work alone taking the train!! Getting so cold.. I am shivering!!...

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:14 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>