<body>

♥ Monday, March 26, 2007♥

*~*~*~*Depression Mode*~*~*~*

Don't know why have been feeling rather depressed for this few days..and somehow the feeling is getting more and more serious since Friday. Feeling so down and moody, serious mood swing and senseless towards the things moving around me. Am I getting into a depression state which I can't even figure out what I am now.. I need alot of quiet moments, no mood to continue to do anything on hand and even feel like running away from my desk..I do have alot of things running in my mind which could not keep me stable myself and the mood down and calm. I want to find out the root and destroy it in order to bring myself back to normal happy self...Maybe sometimes thing are not just as simple as it is which I do hope it just a simple things which I have really think too much instead.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:36 PM