♥ Friday, March 30, 2007♥
Today marks the end of the working day for the month.. which is also 1 month notice for me as well since after I have tendered on the day. which mean I still have another 1 more month to go before I am free from this place.. *sad*.. Update for my several interviews which I have attended so far, it isn't that really successful maybe due to certain reason I have now like waiting time too long, not able to meet my expectation and etc are the usual things which I have heard from the Interviewer. Currently there one potential Company which is waiting for my consideration to get back to them for 2nd interview, but due to the location & the range they can offer, have to makes me think abou t it before deciding the next move. *somehow I really in the mid of should take or dont take up the offer even after hearing some of the people advise are also the same 50-50% good and bad.
It another month drinking session together with my company people.. but it a very last minute decision to hold this small party, thus the response ain't that good either.... there only a few of us staying behind compare to the first time when we have stayed real late around going to be midnight during the CNY period... the crowds and laughter were even much more overwelming.
However tonight have gathering on with my ex colleagues *Happy happy* met up with them @ Vivo City Marchie for dinner around 8pm+.. The new Marchie @ Vivo wasn't as great as the one @ Heeren, find that there nothing much special food varieties to choose .. Finally have settled myself with a Fruit Crepe & Sparkling juice for my dinner. After which we head to have coffee session after the dinner and sat around till 1am then finally decide to go home.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 5:57 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>