<body>

♥ Sunday, April 1, 2007♥

Saturday was only a simple day for me to pass by... Didn't plan for any outing with dear either.. I was simply so tired when I woke up in the afternoon.... went to have our brunch as usual and walk a little while @ Northpoint to buy the necessary things before headed home. *keke* surfing the net whole day, manage to change my blogskin with my desired blogskin finally.. It really quite a tedious thing to change the skin, but feel so happy when I have finally done with it.. At least now see is something new for me.. *haha*

At least Sunday was quite a good day for me.. was suppose to be going to Peinee house gathering, but was not not able to go as have to go Grandma house for a mahjong session instead. *haha* End up I lost 30cent only after the whole game. Home around 5pm+ to take a short nap before heading to Woodland 888 plaza for my dinner, time flies pretty fast today.. by then it already 10pm when I reached home and prepared the things for work tomorrow before I end the night.





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:16 AM