<body>

♥ Sunday, March 18, 2007♥

*~*~*~*Weekend Update*~*~*~*

17mar2007 ~ Saturday

Have planned to go out in the evening time... Din really have anything much to do except for surfing web and playing around with friendster and blog while waiting for Ray to come around 4pm... The Main thing I have do was to bring my 2 dogs down for a stroll and release themselve together with Ting since she have nothing to do at home either.

Ray finally have reached my house, went to have a late lunch with him after that headed to creative to collect our free Webcam.. *keke* then headed back to my house to get myself prepare to go town for a shopping and dinner as well.. Think back.. I have free myself from shopping for going to be 3weeks.. for the shopping spree.. So without hesitation.. I bought myself 2 blouse from the future state since they have 20% discount at this moment.. Now I have to think alot whether to buy anot before getting something for myself.. Not to say about going to have a shopping spree when I am going to out of job in another 1mth times or so.. *there have been no news of going to interview so far.. *sob*

After the shopping, went to have our dinner at the Wisma Republic foodcourt and when we have done with it, not wanting to end the day so early, we have drive to airport for a walk since we have last been there.. It seems there really alot of people there.. the carpart was so full that couldn't find a single lot to park until we waited for people to drive away, we then can settle a place for ourselves. The place now was really very crowded even at this timing close to midnight.. Alot of people checking in and out for their flight. But we din really stay for long there.. just a walk from one end to the other end then decide to end the night.

18mar2007 ~ Sunday

Sunday times now have become a family day for both of us. Means whenever we plan to go out, we have to bring along his mother and brother together with us wherever we go. As per his mother requested, we have planned to go Msia today. You can't imagine how hot the weather can be.. The car SUNTAN under the hot sun... can't even feel the air-con blowing us at all even @ the highest temperature... *gOsh* at the moment I feel that headache is looking for me.. *soB sOb*.. The glad thing was that there isn't much jammed for today... so lucky the pain was still under control so as long I can get into air-con room as soon as possible to avoid the heat.. *haha* I'll be fine..

After a little shopping at Jusco as usual, we did not buy anything except a cushion seat for myself then went to have the dessert to cool our body heat. Afterwhich we headed to Holiday plaza for a walk and find his game, den head to have our dinner which have been in our mind since last two weeks.. *haha*.. I missed the Ginger wine chicken soup..*yummy*...Finally it time to end the night and by the time we have reached home was already 11pm. That was really pretty late especially when tomorrow is another working day again.. *yucks*




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:41 PM