♥ Saturday, April 21, 2007♥
It weekend.. I am kind of tight up with my schedule for the weekend.. Seem like times keep flying so fast away from me and I think I have been sleeping with the time away instead.. I have got a new bolster for myself.. This bolster really so cute whenever I played with it.. seems like it also playing with me with the expression on its face.. After perming hair for about going to two years... I have finally decide to do the rebonding for my damage hair.. As been consulted, I shouldn't be doing any perming at the moment as won't get any good result in the end.. despite the spoilt hair I have with numerous time of perm, coloring and bleaching.. Sitting there for a few hours.. waiting to see the result of my straight hair with shorter hairdo.. there simply too much damage hair to cut away.. I feel so sad to see every inch of my hair fall to the ground.. the length will be getting shorter and shorter.. =(

*:: Back to the same Old me::*


*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:59 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>