Just in a week, I have heard from my friends, their relationship have ended on this very day. Everything seems so fragile... It need a lifetime to build up the relationship and yet just need a day to end everything between both.. I am glad they do shared their problems with me.. I hope I can help but I know it useless to just talk and opened their heart. But just hope that whenever they talked to me, it will make them feel better after pouring out their sadness in them. Though I may not be able to give a better advise than others do but I can be a quiet listener as long you are comfortable with it. =)
However each will pursue what they want in their mind, to stay or to go on with it, no one will understand it better than themselves. Some give up their relationship because of the changes in their thoughts, whereas some changes because of wanting to find someone who suit them better, be it which are the clause about, it they themselves gonna to accept what it comes in future. As a friends, true friend will wish them all the best. Blessing them with the utmost wishes. =)

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:05 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>