<body>

♥ Wednesday, April 18, 2007♥

*keke*.. Gosh.. Today is the 18 April 2007.. From the last post which I have blogged was on the 7April2007.. I have been missing for at least 11days.. Yeap...Yeap.. comfirmed missing for 11days another day tomorrow will be another 1 day missing again if I still dont post one craps blog up tonight.. I need to wake my blogger up at this time.. cos I am so free to do so ... *keke*.. In fact I have really been so busy all this while when I am missing.. It not that I am not doing any homework to the blog is actually have been filling up the blog every now and then whenever I am free to do so just that all are still under draft mode (sleeping) *keke*.. waiting for me to do all the picture editing done before I post up.. Find that myself really been so busy with things and time since. I left another 2 weeks & 2days with them together for the fun & gathering. Going to end the night at this time... *:;More posting will be coming up soon::* Some cute acts from my 2 dogs to cheer my day up...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:03 PM