♥ Saturday, April 14, 2007♥
This is my first time spent the whole weekend at home alone doing my laptop setup, cleaning the whole house and my room is the first priority for this week. But somehow I didn't manage to do all the things at one time.. Still have so much undone things waiting for me to do so.. *So sick*. Though I am at home alone with myself, But sI feel so relax rotting myself away. *haha*.. I think it really so relaxing without any eyes watching me at all.
Have finally finished packing, washing my clothes..Have packed alot of old clothes which I did not touched for years since it have been banned in the cold room when the trend is out. Somehow in my mind now really feel so heartache for buying the clothes impulsely that now have to throw most of the clothes = money away like that. it not just 1pc and it many many pcs..Actually I knOw that I got alot of clothes to discard bt most of the time is that I just cant bear to throw away the old clothes, but there also no use to take up the space in my cupboard when it simply doesn't appeared able to wear out in the street...Anyhow, I have finished everything.. Now is to plan how to furnish my room with a whole new look, change of furniture and changing the placing and etc..=/ havent really got the idea.. how to change my small room with lesser things instead...After everything was done. we have a little game among ourselves is to play mahjong to kill the time away since we have nothing much to do either.. Today my luck was really so lucky, it seems to be playing tricks on me, as what they said there like spirit playing with you.Whatever I have call for, it just comes as I need it till I really cannot believe.. I am the big winner in the end... *haha*.. My first time holding such a big of 8 tiles.. Winning at the maximum rate. It another stupid sunday night now which means going to do up all my things and wake up for another working day tomorrow.. So low morale. =)


*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:58 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>