<body>

♥ Monday, April 16, 2007♥

Today really a very busy day for me... It seems my job other than working on the documents. I have to answer both supplier & customer, the best part is ..including entertaining them as well.. Going coffee break with them after the meeting over and etc.. This is such a tiring job for me.. When I have so much work on hand and still have to do such entertainment... *Put on my fake front in front of them* . Anyway I am trained to do so.. Whatever is it.. end of the day I will take out my mask and be myself again. There are simply so many things for me to do .. Don't know is becuase I am leaving soon.. thus more and more things waiting for me to clear it up to make sure my table is totally empty with the important documents all filed up in a proper accessible to all peoples.. But I do enjoyed the day after all.. As first my boss is not around to see and bugged me to do the things... But it always pending my documents which required her to approve. Anyway .. she will be back tomorrow morning.. Need to bug her back to get the approval done asap.. *haha*

Finally it end of the day which I am going to turn in soon after I have done with everything.. I am so tired, folding up all the clothes which I have done washing, tidy up my things and packed my things for tomorrow work. Before ending the night.. There is a joke which really made me laughed...It really true.. all the things she have contributed and she only get this in the end.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Joke of the day from my mummy before end my nIght
This is my house
I don't have a room
I don't even have a bed. ^_^"




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:40 PM