♥ Tuesday, April 17, 2007♥
Today was the day when I have finally decide to go down *my future to be* company to sign my appointment letter. I was still feeling so sad of it.. like I am selling myself to another company soon after I leave my current co. There no more turning back once after this appointment letter have finalise my next step to move.. It seems that I have never ever redeem myself away from the worklife one after another.. I have no plan for myself to enjoy for a moment of *staying away* from working for a period.. *enjoy being a Tai Tai* at home?? Thinking of shopping / do something myself when everyone are working and me just slacking away... *haha*.. Nope.. I didn't give myself too much resting time at all.. at least only free resting day for Monday 07may after my last day ended with the co on the 04May and I will be starting the new Co. on the 08May. *haiz* Tuesday was a great feeling to me..at least I feel so relieve that I finally have finished up every quotation despite everyday being chased by my customer numerous time.. I was being stress everyday when I couldnt have the complete info to do it.. At last... a load off in my mind.. with every new and revise quotation to the customer... Customer is happy and I am even more happy. Lucky my boss is back in the morning to get all approval most of the documents which required for the approval.. After the whole things done, both Jaime and I headed to Bugis for a walk and have our lunch as well.. I think the main thing is to distress ourselves with the shopping spree.. *keke*.. We have our lunch @ Sakae Sushi.. and was nice of her to treat me for the lunch.. *keke*.
After our lunch, we headed for our window shopping and I saw a small eyeshadow from Fancl *Turqoiuse Green* which is quite a unique color which I seldom can see it anywhere else and without much hesitation I just spent a $11.50 for it. After a 2hour walk, we decide to head back to office around 3+.. *happy grinning* After a while, time seems to be flying so fast like a flash, so fast it my knock off time at 530pm.. Packed up my things and quickly head to MRT going to meet up Serene @ Outram to travel back home together as per planned to go swimming and relaxed after work.. *Tinking just to dip ourselves in water to relax ourselves for about 2hr later washed up and get back home.. At the moment I have reached home, I knOw myself can't hold out for too long, eyelid were so heavy that I couldnt control myself to stay awake.. and knock out without realising it.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 5:20 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>