<body>

♥ Friday, May 18, 2007♥

As already planned out today after work will be the first day of the company event gathering @ the Aloha Loyang resort. Somehow I do looked forward the coming event after will be a fun time for me especially this is the first time to spend the overnight stay with the new colleagues *girls & guys* here.. Everything was arranged that 1 of my colleague will take up the job to come back fetch us from the office to the chalet and that will save us from taking the public transport with the heavy bags and etc.

Finally have waited for the time to knock off and we have ended the working day with happy mood. All of us were just too bored to stay longer in the office as there simply no sound due to those committee members have to go ahead with the things to get settle dwn before we comes.. After we have all reached the chalet, all of us was really starved while waiting for the food to get it started and washed up everything before we get started to our Mahjong sessions.. The whole games was a actually very fun with the jokes and laughter, however out of 4 players, there always one to be the spoiler when the games not at his winning side or cropped up.. then he will like arrowing someone who have caused his winning tiles to lost instead.. *dont like to play with such people at all*. After everything was really so late, and I only manage to find a place for me to turn in around 6am.. *haiz* 1 day of my sleep gone.

19may07 (Sunday)

When dawn breaks, it will be the official day for the whole office staff to come along.. which mean other than the staffs along, only official spouse and kids will only be able to come along as a whole family. But now then I realise that in fact alot of couples in this company most are husband and wife.. so most of them actually have worked in the same company too.. Everyone seems to know each other very well except me.. Other than those whole are more kakis to me, I think there isn't anyone whom I realli know very well either.. So this day was simply a very boring day for me with so many people coming along to join...


When times get later, I am getting more and more tired, and boring instead.. Maybe really when one get so tired, everything also don't seems to interest me at all.. I need alot of sleep instead.. end up.. after watching a little bit of the show, while they are trying to get the BBQ started with the fire, I've secretly went to find a bedroom to sleep.. *haha*.. there isn't anyone to bother mE getting in my beauty sleep till around 6+ in the evening then I woked up and the food were all ready for me to get it start. *haha*.. I think really eat and sleep, sleep and eat were the only thing that I do for today. It was getting later when everything coming to an end of the night. When all my friends have went home, left only me there waiting for stupid Ray to come @ uncertained timing again around 9pm then I am able to leave the boring place finally.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Guess next time I won't want to be in this state if there a chance in future again.. as I think the click isn't there at all for me to spend the night there. *no more no more*..





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:36 PM