As expected, I am totally just a zombie with the whole mind blank and the eyes have no spirit to look @ the desktop at all. I didn't manage to sleep well after the turned in @ 3am in the morning last night... *sob*.. somehow I feel myself into a very dreamy mode and totally can't concentrate well on the work at all, simply know myself that I almost forget everything in just one day which what I have been taught... Lucky have manage to save a *Beanie Reference* for myself and referred it whenever I need.
It was really so torturing on this day when I am feeling so tired and sleepy throughout the whole day.. plus there isn't anything on hand which can keep me occupied either... I almost can dozed off on the table without realising it.. =/ manage to pass by the time.. But which means it only this day is over and next day I still have to waste my time sitting here again.. =(
Anyway so happy that I can let go of myself for the day .. Planned to meet up with Brenda for the facial appointment with her relative... *haiz* didn't manage to get the cab at all due to most of them need to change shift. Manage to get one, but I did not ask properly to get to the 2nd place which I want end up have waste more time and money waiting before we finally get to the place where Celia have stayed.. It was really quite a ulu location for the condo she is in.. =/ But still ok, when you get there the first time, it will be more easier for you to be there for the 2nd time and go on..
It was already around 7+ in the evening when I have reached her house, so we have to get it started without anymore waiting further cos of the 2hrs facial treatment going on. The whole process was quite a nice and relaxed one for me.. Slowly the heartache of the feeling that I need to spend a bomb on the treatment have also faded.. as she is really make it the price worth to spend on it for the sake of taking care of your face. *haha* but I never knew that once after you started the first time for the session, there will have to be continue on to finished the other 6 more session to go for the whole package.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:47 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>