Finally waited for this Friday to come after a long working day of the week.. I always have to count down till Friday to come then I will be more happier.. =p As for my work, as usual there isn't anything much for me to do... But the time manage to pass by so fast, as only on this day we have spent 2hrs for lunch as it was both our department lunch as well as my boss *Wendy Birthday celebration* for her too.. =) We have our lunch buffet @ one of the "LingZhi Vegetarian" located @ the FarEast Square.. In fact it was quite a nice and pleasant lunch to eat vegetarian food which is also quite worth the value for about 25++ per pax. *yummy*
After the whole day of work, I am so happily going off to meet up with Yuting, Angie & Katherine for the gathering.. Oh ya.. Remember today is also the day for the GSS sales to start as well., gosh the whole place must be full of people flocking all over the town for the sales and as well as the midnight shopping too.. Everything was so tempting when I have reached Marina Square to meet up with them for dinner at @ Sakae Sushi. I was thinking whether to walk into the shop anot.. but after much thoughts, I choose not to get involve with the crowd instead since I have no idea what I really want to buy for myself either.. =) *Save Money*.. keke..... .
At last I have met up with the 2 of them who have reached first, only Angie will be later as she have knocked off even later in the end.. After all of us have settled down, we have enjoyed ourselves to the nice dinner as well as the chatting among us till about 1030pm, we have decide to go home ... *Aiyo*.. never knew the waiting time @ the Marina Square Taxi stand can take up at least 1hr before all of us get into the cab and off the way home.. I think next time it better to get the bus home instead will be able to reach home earlier..

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 7:22 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>