The first day of the week was already very boring day for me since in the morning when I woke up. I also don't wish to say much either.. I am just simply too angry and sad to think about of probing further too. It a very relaxing day for me as well.. It seems that I have nothing much to do either, except for waiting Taiwan HQ to send me report for the latest update, shipment arrangement which can be done by morning time.. subsequently later afternoon is always the most difficult time for me to pass through. Everyday for me just like countdown to the time 6pm for me to knock off and get off frm my seat.. Not sure how long I am going to enjoy such a life before I can totally immerse myself to the workload.. *haiz* I am still given the honeymoon period as long I havent able to hit the 3 month probations. Think I will never get away from it either.. =(
Finally I waited the time to knock off... Hurrying shut down everything and get on my feet to travel home asap. In my mind was another evil thought... have been eyeing for a jacket sold @ Pepperplus... Don't know why , I have got enough of jackets for me to wear and find it still not enough to use at all.. Off I went straight to Jurong point to get myself the jacket without hesitation.. End up I spent another amount to get myself another blouse again which will get 20% off for the 2nd new arrival item... Since there nothing coming into my mind, After the little bit of shopping spree... I manage to bring myself home by 8pm to get myself washed up together with my 2 little dogs.!! haha.. 2nd time bathing for them wasn't any much special meaning either... as I know they sure won't bite me nor mischevious towards me.. They are really funny, it seems like they hasn't bathe for a long time, can't wait to get themselves splash with the water to make themselves cleaned.
Damage for today Solely from Pepperplus
1 Black Coat cost @ $36
1 Normal blouse @ disc 20% off $19.20

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:05 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>