<body>

♥ Sunday, May 27, 2007♥

It a very nice and relaxed weekend throughout. Guess I din't really do much things at all.Except watching the whole show all day long from the time I woke up till this time.. i am still continue to stick my eyes on the show. =p

While looking at the show, I also do some little blogging for myself too. However find that there something wrong with my template which not able to load out the picture at all. Don't know what happened to it after several try, the problem still persist the same. No choice.. I have not used this template for too long and now I have to change another template again.. Well.. I manage to find one very sweet pink for myself and hope this time will make it better than this one.. Still haven not completely set up done.. It'll be another time consume for me again to do everything.. But I must get it done asap at least I'll find it even more interesting to blog again.

**:: Just can't wait to see the whole new template soon::** Yipee.. manage to complete the whole template tonight.. Felt so happy that at least now I seeing the whole new template..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:32 PM