The long weekend has over... I am back to work as well as to countdown for my last working day to be here too... it not that I am happily counting down to this day too, as I knew there no way and no one can stop the day for coming either. I am just making used of the days to spend at it fullest.. Well.. it have been happy week for me too..I also don't know why either.. Everything seems to be running so fast within me... I am so sleepy this day too. Maybe didn't really have a good sleep last night especially when the weather was so nice to sleep as it raining when I am travelling to work. *yawn*.. thinking of going to plan out our year end trip with Dear, I am so looking forward finding about the flight expenses, the trip expenses which we have to spend and etc.. At least now I knew that knowing going to plan out for the trip, my saving have to start from this moment on, less spending on other unnecessary things, clothes and etc... I think need to save at least $1k for the whole trip then enuff for me to use alone.. *haha*. **Hmm**.. planning.. planning.... My target for the year end... *freting over my customery too* when is the day coming? It so difficult to do alot of things with little Money on hand.. Even going to have a higher payout can't get me no where much either, everything seems to be increasing more faster than my salary =( Anyway have to really plan it out properly when I getting my new job again coming in 8 May. Yipee.. another working day have over in a flash, going to get on my feet home..
*:: Another Perfume For myself::*

*::Bobby wondering what I am doing with the perfume::*

*::He know I taking Pic of him, trying to give me a funny face::*


*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:45 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>