Today is a rest day for me before I'm going to commence new work on the 08may2007. Woke up in the morning around 9+, as usual I will bring the 2 dogs down for a stroll and relieve themselvs since I am available to do so. The feeling is so nice and relaxed especially when seeing Bobby & Lucky so happily that I'm bringing them down... Everytime just prepare the water bottle, eventually will come to me running around frantically to bring them down asap. *hoho*.. They are always so cute in terms of their walking.. *so funny*.. and the most clever things is that at least they can recognise the way to home with you without having to lash them anymore.
After everything, Was talking with Cerissa on today planning as she is also on leave today partly because of me too.. =).. the only thing in our thoughts is to enjoy life where there are lesser crowded and the relaxing mode without having to think of the work issues and etc.. Just enjoy to the extreme.. We have planned to go swimming as the sunny sun simply so great that we are so unwillingly to give it up.. *feeling is like sunshine after rain* despite the raining dropped everyday like nobody business, after that went to collect the Disc player as per promise to my mother in law then proceed to IMM for the nice brunch @ Hong Kong cafe and nice dessert @ Secret Recipe, then back home .


Today have to go Dear house to find him as we are going to consult the wedding date from the master we have booked appointment. We have reached around 7pm+ but due to the overwhelmed appointment she have, so we have to wait till about going to 9pm before our turn..there are simply so many people asking for divine... *haha* tinking that since there are so many customer frequent, she sure to be someone reputable well known off.. which can be consider quite considerate... But it turned out to be a bad news for me in the end.
*::Good News announce::*
I am please to announce my wedding shall be held on
Date: 16mar2008 (Sunday)
Auspicious hour: From 6am - 9am.
Wedding Venue: To be advise
To Note and Avoid:
Animals of Cow & Rat to avoid being with me during the Auspicious hours.
::The bad news which I mentioned::*
Though we have got a gd date to get marry, but we will ve to go through this obstacle of *leaving each other.
*::Way to adverse::*
Either to tear away the Marriage Cert and stick back again, but there will leave a broken line in the end.
Or tear away our *::Wedding picture::* and retake another new set of alum which will consider as 2nd time newly wed with each other after the seperation.
when I have heard it, I was totally depressed don't know and was wondering whether going to count our date is the right thing to do anot..I know myself that if I wereto know anything bad about it. I will think alot and can take it too hard that made me crying inside. I also dont know what I should do.. But Ray was very supportive to me when comes to this point, he will give in to what I want so as long I will be happy. He don't want me to tink it too hard and be happy instead.. =)

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:52 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>