<body>

♥ Wednesday, May 23, 2007♥

Wishing Happy Bday to Rachel on this day. As usual after lunch, our internal department will always hold a small little celebration within ourselves... Bought the Coffee cake for her 24th Bday.. Can't really expect that I am really not the youngest one in the company anymore which I always used to be... and the most funny thing is that .. they will not just displayed only 1 candle on your cake but the actual age instead.. =/ After the small party going on, we have to get back to desk and work again.

*::My Work::*

Every Wednesday, I will feel the most busier moments I have due to the weekly meeting to hold for the planning of the production schedule among ourselves before commit to customer accordingly. After everythng have been done, as usual I will be very free especially after lunch time. The time really wasn't easy to kill either as the limit things on hand which I can do it at all.. I wish to have more work and make myself so occupied but don't knOw why they simply can't find any job for me to do at all.
Finally always waited for the time to knock off... I have planned to go Marina Square to buy something.. last minute arrangement meet up with Cerissa as well for a short while and dinner and rush home in order to watch the 9pm show *Mars & Venus* - Ep 17.. However by the time we have both reached home can only manage to watch the last 15min part and still was the most exciting part which I want to see it so much..

*::Rachel Bday Celebration::*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket








*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:37 PM