<body>

♥ Saturday, June 2, 2007♥

Feeling so moody the whole day since morning time till knock off time.. Completely feeling so unwell because of the mood playing around in my mind.. Even the SAP system have also been playing with my patient as well.. =/ alot of things seem can't work smoothly either and somehow at that moments, I totally feel so helpless again. It not that there no one there to help, it just too limited people to find for help regards to my work too. =/ .

Somehow it also because something bothering me, my fone and ways of communication simply can't make me get away from it at all... That what I guess, that it made me so pissed off with a little things. Time was pretty slow and I just can't wait for the 6pm to come asap. At that time I feel the headache in me as well too.. arrgh... so terrible feeling in me!! I only think of going home and no where else. =(

Finally when I have reached home, the only I wished to do was to climb onto my big bed and sleep all the way till Ray comes and fetch me home. And so I did... *haha* by then, my headache also gone.. I am also in a better mind playing happily with my dogs.. blah blah blah.. end the night with nothing much done.!!





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 1:27 AM