<body>

♥ Tuesday, June 19, 2007♥

*:: Got an Interesting mail today frOm my boss ::*

**Puncuality & Discipline**

Hi Team,

I were being escalated by our management on several discipline issues => firstly your punctuality is " no good" need to be improved, I want everyone to be in the office by 8.30am starting by tomorrow. For those staff who continues to be late (not on business issue) will receive a warning letter which I do not wish to happen, this warning letter will act as a de-merit point for all benefits.

Secondly no mis-use of MSN and Internet ( strictly for business usage only) because I have noticed that some of you have been over-doing it during working hours => chit-chatting with friends, watching movies, reading news, etc.

=> no long-winded personal talk (exceeding 15 mins) on the office phone and mobile phone during working hours, should you need to do it due to some emergency happenings at home, please do let me know.

=> urgent leave or time-off => please state your reason and keep me inform, company will not entertain " too personal reason".

=> smoking during working hours = No grouping and chit-chatting

Note : All the above will be assessed.

=====

Thank you for your co-operation.





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:33 PM