<body>

♥ Wednesday, June 13, 2007♥

Recently seems like have alot of things running into my mind.. which is a very great shopping spree to get all the things done at one shot.. =p, I also dont knw why I have such evil thoughts in me keep wanting to spend money only.. So scary.. but the latter part when I have done with shopping with the bag carry home was really so shoick.. Can't imagine in just two days only.. I have spent almost going to $200 for so many things and still not enough, I have still got alot of things running in my mind which I hasn't got it yet but money have almost gone..Some of the things which I have spent on.

*::My Damage::*

*Eyeshadow from Fancl*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*out of the blue, Got a membership from Face Shop by changing all my product to one brand recommeded by my Beautician.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:59 PM